Thursday, July 8, 2010

Konnichiwa from puppies


Aloha.

Mahina (one of our dogs) blessed 6 newborn puppies with Ka la (another dog).
Now, we have three colored 10- week puppies at home.
(One found her homes or other passed away for diseases...)
They are mixed with dachshund and chihuahua.

They are really active. It is fun for me to see their characteristics.
They have built their own personalities like all beings.

I call them by their colors: Kuro-chan (black), Oo-chan (light brown), and Cha-chan (brown).
I know they won't be with us forever, so I don't not attach them with naming...

Oo-chan is active. He likes discovery and adventure.
Kuro-chan is baby child. He cried a lot. He runs like hopping and jumping.
Cha-chan loves people. He follows us all that time when other two play around.

I love all of them.

I really hope to find good homes for them. I wish their happy lives!



He is a little scatterbrain, Kuro-chan.

He is a little naughty Oo-chan.

He is a very people-minded Cha-chan.

Nice meeting you.

No comments:

Post a Comment