Monday, October 18, 2010

Dog Story



I regret myself....

Where are our three puppies that were on the post in July??

I took them to a Humane Society where dogs and cats are dropped to be adapted by new families.



At the time, I thought that my family could not take care of them. We could not find them good homes.... but hoped that the Humane Society can do for us.


I believe that I gave them hash lives.....

Everything is here to be loved and to love.



I hope and pray that they found their new loving families.....
Their happiness will be my smile.

I know that I cannot meet them easily and back my time with them.


"Ichiho Ichie"

It means that a single opportunity single encounter.
Having good and happy moment can be the only the time and probably never the same. Treasure the single particular moment....



I still love them.

In some days, I want to hug and kiss them.
Until then, I will send them my love!!!!


I wish there are no homeless domestic animals in the world.....

No comments:

Post a Comment