Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Memorial Gathering on 3/8, 2010


Goodbye to the shell of the lady who I was taking care of ....

She is going to leave Hilo for L.A. for her another funeral.

Tonight, we went to hilo's funeral home to see her.

Her face was the most peaceful face I have ever seen.

After the funeral home, we went to a restaurant for dinner.

She wants us to enjoy but not to be sad or crying.




One of her sons lets me stay her house till April.

I will find a new place to stay and start a new life.





I am going to miss this beautiful view.....

I love her house.






When I saw her shell tonight, I realized that she was not in her shell anymore.

Her spirit goes above.

When she passed away, she was in her shell, I thought.







It is not goodbye to her just to her shell.

Mahalo for having me.

She gave me lifetime gifts.

1 comment: