Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Kealakekua Bay


My friend and I visited Kealakekua Bay for snorkeling!
Oh, it is a snorkeling heaven.

Cook, Captain James was killed by Kamehameha IV at this place.

There is a white memorial grave.

Oh, the bay is amazingly beautiful! The color is marine blue.

We could see the bottom of the sea floor from kayak.

We rented a kayak for $20.

Of course, the bay is coral heaven.

I see many hug historical corals that must be ancient old.

Oh, we have to save this secret place....


Also, this bay is well-know for meeting dolphins.

The pad of dolphins rest here: breaths, play, and jump.

I wanted to see them and tried to look for them.

Paddling to the deep, I could not meet them.

Other my friends happened to see them very close.

They were just enjoying the beauty of the bay.

Then, the pad of dolphins appear around their kayak.

I learn something: Do not look for dolphins (also for everything, including a partner).

If you enjoy the moment you are given, things come in front of you.

The next time, I hope I can see dolphins!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful<3 I wanna go get all the pretty shells;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you can arrange shells for your arts!

    ReplyDelete