Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New Step


I moved this single apartment life to my previous life.
I came back to my father's house, again. I have been away for about 6 months and had really good time to experience my life by myself.

Thanks to the men who gave me an opportunity to stay at the studio for about 2 months.


I cleaned my father's house for 2 weeks after I came his home.

I wanted to be organized and cleaned as much as possible because I believe that good fortune and life start from a house.

My father did not like what I did for his house. I tossed and gave away his stuff when he was out for school. I am sorry to do it without asking; but, I knew that he wants to keep everything he has.

I do not like to be surrounded by many materials and things.
If I do not use it for sure, I would like to give away to the right people.
If I possess something, I will give my good love and take care of them.
I believe that materials have mana (spirits) and their lives as well: they want to be with their right person.

It is hard for me to live with him, and I know he is not happy with me.
I like to have a mature conversation and relationship with him.....

I love 'Ohia and Koa trees that you can only find in Hawai'i.
O'hia trees (you see the above the photo) grow on the lava.
It is amazing that they put green and beautiful red colors on the black bare hard land.

Koa trees are unique, too. They grow tall and have beautiful appearance.


I want to be like 'Ohia tree....... (Koa tree as well).

No comments:

Post a Comment