Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Party with USDA members!


Christmas is coming!

It is one of exciting events in the U.S. including here in Hilo.

I had a Christmas lunch at a Chinese restaurant with USDA members on December 4th.

Our top boss played guitar without hesitation, we followed him with singing Christmas songs in his funky tunes.

I was laughing about the boss who knows what party is supposed to be: joyous and happy!




Everyone ate a lot. Always, Chinese food enriches humans' appetite.

Especially, If it is a case of a buffet style.

It was buffet! I had no choice that I filled up my plate with many kinds of Chinese dishes.





We also had potluck-style sweets after lunch. People bring sweets. All sweets are no way to complain.






We exchanged a Christmas gift. We brought a $5 gift.

My surprised gift I got was a silver gecko bookmark.

A big strong-looking man got a Hello Ketty calculate from me....
Life is funny sometimes.

For around 1 hour, we ate endless food, sang Christmas songs with the funky boss, and enjoyed surprising gifts!


Mahalo for organizing such a fun lunch time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment