Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving Day in 2009

In November 26, I was invited to my supervisor's house for a thanksgiving dinner.
Her wife has prepared a lot of dishes for the day.
Thanks to her skills, all food was fantastic!

People usually eat turkey, potato, cranberry source, and pumpkin pie.

American Indians celebrated on the day for blessed food they had.

Not only turkey meat makes people sleepy, but also eating a lot of food makes us more sleepy. Many people take a day off on the next day, so they have no choice of excuse, "Eat and sleep well!"

After I come home from my supervisor's house, I had more dishes of thanksgiving. I hardly ate after that.

Thank you for all food! I was blessed!!



How my supervisor cooked the turkey??
He wrapped it with ti leaves, which has good smell, and steamed in a barbecue grill.
Yammmmmmy!

I tried to eat less because I did not want to be sleepy.


Anyway, my thanksgiving day ended happily in Hilo.

No comments:

Post a Comment