Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Taking a walk with my new babies

















In October 14th, New puppies become our `ohana (family)


Can you believe? When I came back from school, I saw two little puppies smiling at me.
Who are they? Where are they come from? What happened?
My father found them by internet and bought them.

He named them, a female - Mahina (moon) and a male - Ka la (the sun).
They are about 4 months old!

I take a walk with Mahina and Ka la (of course wish Shiro introducing below)!

Let me introduce one more puppy named Shiro (white) as well!

He is almost 6 months old and has a lot of energy.


All of them like to run and meet happy friendly people!

It becomes one of my happiest time to see them running at park.



They really enjoy themselves; fighting together, smelling something good, becoming dirty.....

They are my `ohana!

It is true that dogs are man's best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment