Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Father


I want to share with you my father with the pictures that our friend took.
(looks happier in 2007!)

My father was at graduation party in Fall 2007. He has been still a student at IEP (intensive English Program) where you can learn academic English. At the end of each semester, the IEP students have graduation ceremonies.


My father and I are international students and go to Hawai`i Community College. The college is pretty small but filled with aloha.



He is sitting on the chair at classroom with a nice smile.
I hope he has been enjoying his school time and being in the island....



The 2007 Halloween party was held at IEP (every year, of course)!
He made his own outfit. He sticks many of his hats together to be....what was he??
Maybe he was Mr. Hat? Anyway, he invited a lot of laughs and smile from his classmates!






My father decided to live in Hawai`i with me.
He is 63 years old, and I do not know (cannot feel) what kinds of feelings have been gone through in his life here. I know he is a fearless person who can make his dreams come true.




Good luck on his journey and life in the big Island!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment