Sunday, November 8, 2009

How are you, dad...??


I left letters to my father and housemate in 11/6 and moved to a new place (life).

Did they read the letters? What did they feel about me?

I did not tell my father that I was planning to move the house.

I told my housemate; but I did not tell him when.

I wanted to tell my father and discuss what I was thinking; but, I decided not to do.

I might be scary what would happen if I have told him my moving.

I do not know it was a right choice how I left the house.

How are you, my father?

How are you, my 'ohana (pets): Shiro, Ka la, Mahina, and FeiFei?

I miss my 'ohana very much. I want to know how they are doing now... Are they happy? Do they miss me? I have not taken a walk with them for while...Have they got enough walks? Have you petted a lot? Have you loved a lot?

How are you, my housemate?

Questions do not seem to be ended.




One of my friends hated what I did to my father and housemate. Just letting them know my moving by letters was not what a mature human should do.

I know I am childlike; I have to grow up and am already 24.

Sometimes, I hate myself and try to find my happiness that make me feel better; but, that causes other people into some troubles.... hard....





What and how can I start to be like a mature person??

My personality is mostly built already; where to change it?

I am thinking and thinking to find something that can be my answers.

What do other people think about my choice.........? What I could have done?

No comments:

Post a Comment