Sunday, November 8, 2009

Living at a NEW home


In
November 6th, I moved my house to a new place on the Ainako Ave. I stay with a nice and kind family.


It is wonderful for a starving student like me to stay in the house.

So now,
I am taking care of an elderly gentle man at night time to make sure he is all right; the family is giving me a free room including utilities and free meals.
If something happens to him during nights, I can contact the family who sleep at another house.

It is too good to be true!

I really want to help the family because It is again too good to be true!




A cute cat is sleeping on my bed. The family has three cats; and she is one of them. Other cats sleep with another house where the family sleep. However, she stays with me and Mr. gentle elderly man.





Isn't it beautiful?? We can see an ocean view from where I live!
Sunrise and Sunset time are the most beautiful moment!!!
Where I live now is higher elevation. It is hard to go up the hill by my bike. Weekdays, the family gives me a ride to get my work and school!
During weekends, my exercise days start. I either ride my bike or take a walk to downtown or meet friends. It can be a long way, so I have built my legs stronger for my future activities!


Again, the new family is really nice; I do not know how to thank them!

No comments:

Post a Comment