Friday, January 1, 2010

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year 2010!


Merry Christmas in 2009!

Here is a real Christmas tree at my supervisor Steve's house.

All decorations were taken out because this picture was taken after a new year's day.

The smell of the tree made his family feel closer to Mr. Santa.....





A Happy New Year to everyone.
I wish your happiness, health, smiles, and dreams will come true!
I hope that the year of 2010 will be something new to your lives and give you joys.


On the New Year Eve, I am at the apartment with the elderly lady I have been taking care of.

We sometimes hear fireworks from outside now.
In Hawai'i, people can enjoy fireworks privately only two days a year, The Independence Day (July 4th) and A New Year's Day.

People buy a lot of fireworks at stores. The stores which sell fireworks are very busy.
People enjoy fireworks at their backyards as much as they do.
Especially midnight at 12am, you hear fireworks most.




At the New Year's day, I will visit my father's house and greet my all family members, my father, Shiro, Mahina, Ka La, and FeiFei.



We shall not forget how we are blessed to have a new year!


I thank everyone who helps me through the last year and my whole life.



Also, I hope my blog will be on this new year as well! Please cross your fingers (it means "let's hope") that I shall keep writing and not be lazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment