Saturday, January 2, 2010

My New Year started from....


My new year started as usual as it is.

The lady you see on the left side is the lady I am taking care of now. I am now taking care of her and stay with her at an ocean-view apartment (Bayshore towers).

She has good friends, especially a lady next her. Her friends are very sweet. I love them.

On Christmas time (American's favorite event), they shared many goodies: cookies and chocolates.... Mahalo (thank you)!

The lady gives me lifetime lessons.

I really learn from her every day.

Be patient is what I need most.

It is impossible to see her long life, but what I can see is that she is the only one in the world! and, everyone of you.

l really want to make her comfortable and happier.






We have four dogs. I could not take a picture of her brother (you see just his back.).



A Happy New Year from our 'ohana (family)!
On the New Year's day, I visited my father.
We took our 'ohana (dogs) for a walk.
At the park, they do not have leash, so they can run freely.
It is my happy moment to see them running around happily.
Freedom is what all creatures want and need.
I visited my father again on the next day. We took them a walk again.
Now, I have a better relationship with my father.
We are nice to each other.
The distance sometimes heals human relationships, I believe.
I started my first day happily with my father.
I shall stop finding a good home for Shiro. Shiro likes my father.
My father loves him as well. I should hope Shiro and other dogs will be free-leash dogs at home....
I hope my father and I are more happier on this 2010 year.
I wish your good years as well!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment