Sunday, January 10, 2010

Brown Coffee Farm


A Coffee farmer, Steve Brown at his yard.

I was amazed when I saw his coffee farm.

He makes a really wonderful farm on his own. Two varieties of his coffee trees grows happily as if they are his children.

He takes care of them very nicely.





After harvesting coffee fruits and peeling their skins off, white beans come out!
Then, he puts them in water and lets them soak until they become smooth.




What is a coffee fruit?

I have never seen it until I came to Hilo. I just bought a cup of coffee or a bag of grounded coffee beans when I was in Japan.

When the fruits become red, it is time to harvest them by man's hands.

The fruits are pretty. Also, its flower is white and has sweet taste.







The baby coffee beans are dried by the sun after they are soaked in water..

The original beans are small, but when they are roasted, they will pup out and become bigger. The smell and the color of black coffee come up as we know.








The Coffee beans at Brown Steve and Linda's farm are happy babies.

With Steve and Linda's loves, the coffee becomes delicious taste.

In the future, Brown Coffee will be sold in the public.

It will be a Hilo's famous coffee because I know the coffee beans are happy. Their happiness will make not only our mouths but also lives happier!

I like home-made products. They have something special.

I believe that it comes from people' loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment