Friday, January 8, 2010

My little time....


At my work, my co-worker found eggs. We do not know whose eggs.
We guess they may be gecko's eggs.... let's see.

We close the door frequently. I hope they are safe.

We hope to see new lives from this door at USDA.




I met my friends and had a small potluck chat at the Bayshore Tower where I am staying now. There is a big kitchen area, a big dining room, library, and a mini nice pool in the basement.

We looked for migrating wheals. They are now coming to Hawai'i from December to March to head for Alaska.

I hope I happen to see them.





I love an ocean view. From the pool, we can see a peaceful Hilo bay with coconut tress.

It has been so calm in ocean. It is good for canoe and kayak people.






Hilo has blackish beach created with lava rocks and black stones. The Big Island is the newest island in Hawai'i. We will have a newer island in a far future. Now, active lava of the mountain here has been creating another island underneath the ocean.

The Earth is alive.

When I eat and feel energy coming from food,

I realize about the earth creatures that make me survive and feel happy.

We should be nice to them. We should thank them every time.

We should not to waste anything. We shall do what we can do to make them happier, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment