Sunday, January 10, 2010

Tamales Cooking Class (part 2)


Now, it was time to eat. Their house has always food in cute fancy plates.

We enjoyed all dishes!


Even though my stomach was full, I kept eating all dishes.
My eyes and mouth were out of my control in front of their table.



Here is Linda's idea. We ate Tamales with a Chinese parsley dip.
It give a present flavor into Tamales.




Here was how we steamed Tamales.





While we were rolling Tamales, we had snacks.
It was yummy.

I will put the recipes when I get them from Linda.

Then, you can try these recipes!

I like cooking to build better understanding of other organisms and learning new dishes to open up my knowledge.

I learn many thing through cooking.

It is an ideal that cooking is how we treat organisms to bring them at their best.

I want to learn the best relationships with food!

No comments:

Post a Comment