Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Graduation and Today


This view was taken from the apartment I am staying now.

Long time, I did not have time to enjoy the view from the room.

I came home late at night or did something busy outside.




My work at USDA made a period in my Hilo life.

My last day of work was on May 14, 2010 when the graduation of Hawai'i Community College was held.

I turly miss the people, co-workers and freinds at USDA.





This is one of leis I was given from a co-worker at USDA.

We had a potluck (people bring food to share with everyone.) pary at work to celebrate graduates (student workers at USDA) and my last day of work.






Finally, I graduated in Liberal Arts from Hawai'i Community College!!!!!!

The graduation ceremony was unforgettable. The speaker was touching, and Hawaiian chants, drams and blowing shell were great!!!

I am glad that I attended the ceremony!




I will give me a time to find who I am before my further education.

I hope to transfer to a university in the future.

After being busy at school and job, I just felt light, now.

In Hawai'i, giving leis is a way to celebrate or share aloha to people.

The leis I received from my co-workers and friends are my treasures.








I like being in school.

During my schooling for 3 years at Hawai'i Community College, I have experienced many things in the campus and out of the campus.

Now, I will have a new journey.

My loved friends and co-workers shared with me gifts and cards to help me walk on my new journey.

Deep kealoha (love) and mahalo (thanks) to all, of course to my father as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment