Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Shiro moved to another world....2


Shiro always gave me big smiles!

He likes to be taken photos? He really has a nice smile that makes people, especially me, happy.

When he was a little boy like this photo, I put him dresses.
Shiro and my father were having boy's talk??

When I was tired or upset, his smiles made my heart warm.

He seemed to be tired for playing a lot. (This photo was also taken when he was a little boy.)
Shiro.....Mahalo nui loa for coming to our house.
I have many memories with him.
If I think of his past life with us, it made me cry.
I always felt sorry to him because I could not help him much.
I did not have energy, power and money to give him more happiness.

He was usually tied with a short leash. The time when he could run freely was when we took him walk at a park.
I believe that he had sad, scary, tired and angry days. However, he was always smiling at me when we saw each other.
For 4 months, I have been out of my father's house.
I came to visit them as much as I could make my time.
I could not take him walk every day.
Shiro......I really love him.
Whenever and wherever I remember of him, he is always smiling in my heart.
Mahalo Shiro......
I hope he is peaceful....





No comments:

Post a Comment