Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Having a time for oneself


Please have time for yourselves....



When I think of my life, I have not treated myself well.

How I can do for other if I cannot support myself.

I have neglected myself, and in return, I am having hard time to hear and listen to my heart.

I do not know what I want to do, what I want to study, and what I like and dislike.

I lost myself.

I use my time for outside not inside of myself.

How empty I am.

Now, it is time for me to have myself and notice who I really am.

I have to re-back myself to this world.

Please my friends.....have time and take a good care for yourselves.

Otherwise, you will lose yourselves like me and realize nothing left on you.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Takae. You have lots inside of you. You are not empty, you are full of love and aloha. You are a beautiful person, inside and out! I hope you can keep your open heart while you continue to find yourself and what you want to do next. Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mahalo nui loa e Kirsten!!! I am very happy to know you who are beautiful to me!

    ReplyDelete