Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Shiro moved to another world....3


I like this photo very much.

Shiro taught me that it is good to have warm and loving smiles on faces to light up people's hearts.


His smile was gifted.



(Shiro and Mana that is his sister, Mahina)

My father loves Mana, so he wanted to keep her at home.

However, when I tried to take Shiro and Mana to the beach by a track, I lost her on the highway.....

I tied them with leashes in back of the track (which was outside not inside).

When I realized that she was gone, Shiro and I walked along the highway to find her.

We could not find her....

I regreted myself that why I did this....

I hope she was saved by a good family....



Dear Mana:

I am sorry that I lost Shiro, too.

I hope he is with you....

No comments:

Post a Comment