Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Two Ka La story


He is Ka La. It means the Sun.

My father adapted him at the Human Society in Ke'au where it is about 15 min. from Hilo.
The Human Society is a place to take care of non-home dogs, cats and other animals to find good new homes.

Ka La escaped from our house......
I loved him, but my father seemed not to like him.
Ka La was a little rascal, which why I liked him.

He was partly abused by my father.
I wanted to help him out. I could not be with him 24 hours everyday......

I understand why he ran way.... It made me deeply sad.

I hope he is happy and found a good family.


He is our second Ka La.

My father named him as Ka La. I believe that my father regretted our previous Ka La that was gone from our sight.

My father seems to like to take care of dogs. He actually has a good warm heart.
He was too much pressure from school and stress from being in abroad.

I could not heal him enough.

That sad story with previous Ka La might be made from me.





This second Ka La has an old soul even though he is less than 1 year old.
He is really calm, humble, gentle, shy, and patient.

He has a beautiful skin color (an expensive yummy chocolate color, I call) and beautiful yellow eyes.


My father found and brought him home with his sister, Mahina, which means the Moon.




After things went calm, my father decided to find a good home for Ka La.

I was keeping suggesting him to reduce dogs.
In my view, it was difficult for him to take good care of dogs at home.
When our dogs bark, we bother everyone in the neighborhood....
We had many other big problems of having dogs here.


Therefore, I was glad that my father was willing to let Ka La move to a better environment.

We found a home for him. However, he came back after Shiro died.

Ka la was sick and seemed to have stress. He is a delicate boy.
It is good to have him at home again.

He seems to do well. I hope we can treat his sickness.


I have many difficulties with my father regarding dogs.
We have different views.

I do what I can do.
I pray for my father and our 'ohana (dogs and chickens) to all be happy.
I help others to bring us happiness.

Those are my ways to apologize and thank our all dogs, people, things that I have met.

No comments:

Post a Comment